Monday, November 26, 2007

Cyber Monday Blues

So today is the first day back at work after the Thanksgiving holiday break.

And it's nasty rainy outside.

And cold.

I feel like if I'm forced to do actual work today my arms will fall off.

On another note, I was looking for a photo site that would let me post as many pictures as I wanted for free since Flickr keeps kicking off my oldest pics which hurts considering the hours of my life I've lost posting them. I've started using Photobucket and so far have no complaints.

You can see my new pictures posted here- http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc138/erikanimals/

The sub albums are listed on the left hand side. It's nice to have the organization.

Do you use another free, no-limit photo posting site you like? I'm open to try others if better ones exist. Photobucket is nice because you can bulk upload a folder instead of only doing five at a time.

Ahhhh, 5 mins down, 3 hours and 15 mins to go.