Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's Pouring

Litterally, right now, pouring rain. That's all I got.

I can't really say what exactly has kept me from writing for so long. It could have been the busy holiday season, that I've been tied up enjoying all of the fun things I got for Christmas, how about the horrific events that occured during the "most wonderful time of the year." Possibly because everything I want to write about would be inappropriate for most co-workers or family memebers to read?? Maybe it's because writing about anything doesn't seem possible when I'm bogged down with the reality I have to deal with this disgusting weather for three more months.

Instead of analyzing and complaining, how about some cute pictures?!

This one is of darling little Chaz snuggling up to my Dad when he fell asleep watching a movie -




This one is perfect example of how Chili poses for the camera-




And this one is me with my two beautiful cousins, Shannon and Ashley-




P.S. You can see all of these and many more by clicking on my Photobucket link to the right.