Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Almost time for Vegas!

After being in Seattle last week, I needed some rest, but my weekend was just not having it. We started off Friday with a couple's wedding shower for Jon and Caroline (fun!), Saturday went to the Dave concernt- 4th row with Sondra, and Sunday was packed with Volunteering for the Buddy Walk to support the Down Syndrom Association, then my cousin had her graduation party that afternoon. Monday evening, I became really sick and was up all night long. I stayed home Tuesday and my doctor called in some meds that have really helped. Today I'm back at work, although not 100%. We leave for Vegas tomorrow!!!! I'm so behind. I don't know how I'll get it all done. I have a feeling when I see that stip, none of my incompleted taskes will matter....at least not for a week ;)