Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long Weekends

We went floating this past weekend with a group of friends- consisting of Nick's friends mixed with some of mine. It was quite entertaining and I think most of us had a fantastic time. There were so many akward situations I would love to dive into and say what I'm really thinking, but since I have to see these people again, I'll keep my thoughts to myself. For now.

I was off work Friday and Monday. This morning is my first day back after a nice four day weekend. I always look forward to having a longer break from work, but in the end it just makes it that much harder to come back. I'm so crabby and keep praying that person walking across the office towards me is going to take a quick right and leave me alone just for a few more minutes. Please please please just a little bit longer leave me in my coffee-sipping world of blog fun and Cake.